Ladybug Arborists specializes in tree care and providing educational information to our customers for the best long-term results. Choosing the right trees and crafting a plan for long-term health will help you enjoy your trees for many years.
When choosing an arborist you should ask these questions:
Do they have certification, licenses, WCB and insurance coverage?
Does the price include clean-up and disposal?
Will you be getting a high quality of service?
Can they accurately identify the trees on your site?
Arborists specialize in the care of individual trees. They are knowledgeable about the needs of trees, and are trained and equipped to provide proper care. Hiring an arborist is a decision that should not be taken lightly. Proper tree care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns. Well cared-for trees are attractive and can add considerable value to your property. Poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability. Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees.
- Pruning. An arborist can determine the type of pruning necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety of trees.
- Tree Removal. Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. An arborist can help decide whether a tree should be removed.
- Emergency Tree Care. An arborist can assist in performing emergency tree care in a safe manner, while reducing further risk of damage to property.
- Planting. Some arborists plant trees, and most can recommend species that are appropriate for a particular location.
- Plant Health Care. Preventive maintenance helps keep trees in good health while reducing any insect, disease, or site problems.
- Many other services. Consulting services, tree risk assessment, cabling and bracing trees, etc.